To serve the community through compassionate non-judgmental support, education, and care for the prevention of HIV/AIDS/STI.
In 1999, the Alliance was formed by the union of three AIDS service organizations (AIDS Service Agency-NC, Triangle AIDS Interfaith Network and AIDS Service Agency-Orange Co.). These founding organizations saw a need to combine resources and services into one agency that would effectively serve the Triangle. Formed from the merger of these three agencies, the Alliance of AIDS Services-Carolina has established an office in Raleigh with outreach programs throughout the Triangle.
- Testing free testing services are offered at our Raleigh offices and at special locations throughout the Triangle.
- Prevention Education programs are offered to youth organizations, prisons and shelters, schools, colleges and universities, substance abuse treatment facilities and many other organizations.
- Food Pantry: offered to those living with HIV and low income.
- Drag Bingo - Bingo games hosted by drag queens, participants win prizes, proceeds come from ticket sales, event held four times a year next game is June 8, 2018 - Venue to be announced!
- The Red Ribbon Ride is scheduled for April 29th. Inside-Out Sports - Cary 2002 Grisdale Lane, Cary NC 27513 https://events.com/r/en_US/registration/red-ribbon-ride-north-carolina-cary-april-27113