Your donations to the Alliance as a qualifying non-profit are generally tax deductible. We welcome participation by all in support of our mission to deliver services, including prevention, education, and testing throughout the Triangle area.
Since November 2014, AAS-C has provided FREE services to the community:
- 2986 HIV tests in over 10 locations
- 2619 syphilis tests
- 806 gonorrhea and chlamydia tests
- 1477 Hepatitis C virus tests
- 315 CLEAR (Choosing Life: Empowerment! Action! Results!) Sessions
- Over 42,200 lbs. of food through our food pantry
There are several ways to give to the Alliance. Circle of Life is designed to provide monthly contributions which enable budgetary planning. Give NOW is a one time gift which supports our most pressing needs. Sponsoring events gives your organization recognition of our important work and off-sets the fixed costs of each event. In-kind support enable individuals to donate material items and supplies to run our operations.