Your donations to the Alliance as a qualifying non-profit are generally tax deductible. We welcome participation by all in support of our mission to deliver services, including prevention, education, and testing throughout the Triangle area.
There are several ways to give to the Alliance. Circle of Life is designed to provide monthly contributions which enable budgetary planning. Give NOW is a one time gift which supports our most pressing needs. Sponsoring events gives your organization recognition of our important work and off-sets the fixed costs of each event. In-kind support enable individuals to donate material items and supplies to run our operations.
Since November 2014, AAS-C has provided FREE services to the community:
- 2152 HIV tests in over 10 locations
- 1693 syphilis tests
- 572 gonorrhea and chlamydia tests
- 551 Hepatitis C virus tests
- 315 CLEAR (Choosing Life: Empowerment! Action! Results!) Sessions
- Over 10,000 lbs. of food through our food pantry